What We Offer
POST SURGICAL CARE
Home healthcare is a very convenient and appropriate options for patients who are actively receiving treatment
There are many, rational, emotional and medical reasons for moving patients out of hospital ICUs
We believe that at Doozy Doc, we can deliver home care services of the highest order for a variety of clinical needs
For any type of successful rehabilitation at home after surgery, illness or any other debilitating condition
Palliative care is a specialized form of medical treatment that focusses on offering relief from the pain
Taking care of elder parents, grandparents or any other close family member is not an easy task
Recovering from a stroke poses serious issues for both the patient and their families.
Trained DoozyDoc Care Givers
Recovery from surgery
Bed sore care
Why beleive in us?
All of our trained DoozyCare givers have completed extensive background checks that includes the following
Criminal Background Check and Police verification
Motor Vehicle Records Check
National Criminal Records Check
Address History Trace
Employment Credit Check
In House Trained DoozyCarer’s
We train our DoozyCarer’s in our in house training centre and make them work in leading affiliated corporate hospitals. All the staff are skilled and experienced to provide the best of care at home.
We understand that each patient is different and so are the requirements. That’s why we provide you with personalized care plan that caters to your needs.
We also provide replacements in case of leave or absence so you have continuity in your care plan.
Benefits of home Nursing care at home
- It brings trained nursing care at the comfort of your home.
- Nursing care at home also helps in managing chronic health conditions to avoid unnecessary hospitalisation.
- Home care nursing services also help in recovering sooner as surrounded by your loved ones and familiar environment.
- It offers one to one patient to doctor approach.
- According to the research home care based patients have better health outcomes.
- It offers easy management of medications.
- It also supports diet and nutrition.
- Home health care nurses are always available to support the patient in your absence.